CMI WINTER 2018 - SUNDAY, JANUARY 21ST - SAN FRANCISCO
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW THOROUGHLY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE FORM TO COMPETE:
For competitors, the next Cheesemonger Invitational will be held the weekend of January 19th in San Francisco, CA.
- Friday, January 19th will be an evening cocktail party beginning at 6 PM, location TBD
- Saturday, January 20th will consist of cheesemonger education and preliminary competitions
- Sunday, January 21st will consist of education, preliminary competitions, and the final competitions
* All events on Saturday and Sunday will be held at Public Works, located at 161 Erie St, San Francisco, CA 94103 *
The requirements to compete are as follows:
- You must be currently employed as a cheesemonger
- You must be 21+
If you would like to compete, please fill out the form below. Please ONLY complete and submit the form if you are certain that you will be able to compete on the dates and at the location listed above.
Once you complete the form, you will receive an automated message with next steps.
Registration closes on December 15, 2017.